Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Lately

I have recently realized I am not good at “how to” I just like to cut to the chase and show the finished project…

So, today lets see some recent finished projects.

When my mom was in town she brought me some reclaimed cabinets ($35 for three!)

Two of them went STRAIGHT in the laundry room which was MUCH needed. There is a strong chance they will get painted but I want to wait on making any decisions until I decide what exactly I want to do with this area…

IMG_6460

IMG_6462

IMG_6464

IMG_6465

The difference two random cabinets make is amazing! Now I just need a new washer and dryer, some paint on the walls, and more storage.

Look at this little diddy I found on Craigslist yesterday!

Talked down to $50 and we are in filing cabinet business!

I love how it looks like a piece of furniture rather than a bulky filing cabinet but it also has STORAGE! More on this guy later… I just couldn’t contain my excitement and had to share a bit now.

filing cabinet

filing cabinet2

2 comments

  1. I'm mildly obsessed with the old fashioned fan on top of your recent find. I've been on the look out for a cheap one like that for a while now with no luck. Can't wait to see what you do with your latest find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will tell you... my mom got it for me for free. Gasp! She gives a ton of dontations to her local thrift store so when she saw that fan they told her to just take it. You might try looking at flea markets - I have been a ton around there.

      Delete