Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Recent Finds take Two

My goal was to grab a few things from the Wal-Mart's and head back home. No detours

Then I saw that eye catching ESTATE SALE sign… I just couldn’t resist

$20 later I had a car full…

IMG_6500

The two bookshelves are not solid wood but at $12 for the pair I couldn’t resist. They do need some paint and a bit of wood glue but other than that they are in great shape. I have been toying on where to put them – entry way – bathroom – flanking the TV – the possibilities are endless

IMG_6504

Not to mention I just love the curved legs and the open feel – they don’t seem as heavy and a room weight when they have opened shelves.

Next up I picked up a few of my favorites

IMG_6501

I cant ever pass these books up – I LOVE decorating with them and the covers are so stinking cute. Isn't it crazy how patterns seem to resurface? Like the herringbone and damask.

Then I found this cute guy – I thought at $1 he would be great for filling up my new shelves

IMG_6502

If he doesn’t work on the shelves then he could always find a home collecting car keys – jewelry – soaps – or even mints. LOVE LOVE LOVE the gold detailing and the whitewashed finish

IMG_6503

This guy doesn't count as an estate sale find but it was on clearance at the Wal-Mart's for $3 and its one mighty large bowl. Great for serving!

And just because I can, look at these crazy things I found while grabbing a few must haves

Oh that Wal-Mart – getting creative!

Anyone hit up a good Estate Sale this weekend? Maybe found some lucky finds at the thrift store?

2 comments

  1. So cute! I LOVE the books you found. I need to start going to those estate/garage sales. I think I would spend all my money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SUNDAYS! Go on Sundays - they mark everything WAY down since its the last day. :) Those books were $0.65 for all 5!

      Delete