Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

My Friend Craig List

I have always had great luck with Craig. He helps me sell items so quickly and I have even scored a find or two.

Recently Craig has helped me sell dining room chairs, a huge Spanish style table, furniture galore, and even my aunts house.

IMG_5962

IMG_5957

IMG_5971

IMG_5979

Yep, you read that right. Even her house!

IMG_5643

Next up on the sell list, my pretty queen size bed.

IMG_4880

IMG_4894

I really like this bed – I think I like its potential even more (picture painted frame and tufted headboard) – but alas its just too big for my 1950s home. The rooms just aren't as spacious in older homes as they are these days.

So, to Craig’s she goes.

Anyone else selling big items with Craig these days??

No comments