Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Lake Weekend

Every summer my entire family gets together for a weekend at the lake. Outside of the typical family holidays this is one of the only other times throughout the year we are all together.

IMG_6018

For me, its one of the weekends I look forward to the most. The lake is such a nice retreat and getting to spend that time with family makes it that much sweeter.

IMG_6016

Fridays are made up of golf and food, this is typically the day everyone travels in.

Then Saturday we have a family breakfast and head out on the water where we stay the majority of the day.

IMG_6036

IMG_6025

IMG_6021

IMG_6055

IMG_6083

IMG_6090

He is obviously excited to put sunscreen on his sister.

IMG_6098

IMG_6104

IMG_6112

IMG_6118

IMG_6129

IMG_6116

IMG_6119

IMG_6124

IMG_6113

IMG_6123

IMG_6060

After seeing all of these, I think I need to be more conscious of taking pictures of adults. ha! Kids are typically much more willing subjects.

It was a fun weekend for sure. It wouldn’t be a full picture of the weekend if I didn’t mention that our hearts did ache a bit not having a few certain people there with us. We might have had fun on the lake but I have a feeling heaven is a much better view.

No comments