Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Friday is finally here!

Boy howdy its been a week. Is everyone staying really busy also?

The big stinker with being so busy is that it doesn’t involve any house projects! That will be changing this weekend though. My to-do list is starting to stack up along with the half finished projects. Next week should be a great one on this here blog.

How about a little peek into my life as of late?

IMG_0642

Someone stole a slipper from my closet… guilty as charged!

IMG_0646

It sure is crazy what prepping for a garage sale will do to you. Closet cleaned – Check. Clothes in the for sale pile – check check.

IMG_0648

That Whole Paycheck gets me every time. I almost bought those peaches simply for the pack

IMG_0653

I think I lived with my grandparents too long. Containers made into Tupperware

IMG_0656

Japanese Candy anyone?

IMG_0668

He obviously really enjoyed those treats. Damn Dog.

IMG_0671

Jersey Boys. ‘nough said

IMG_0674

New venture in getting uber healthy. I’ll let you know how it goes

IMG_0678

Mushrooms have started growing in my blueberry bush… I guess that mushroom compost was really made of mushrooms

IMG_0679

 

IMG_0680

About ready to start pickin’. Straw bale gardening is my new most favorite thing!

What's going on with you guys? Fun stuff happening?

No comments