Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Things are starting to really come alive in the hay bales! Tons of baby tomato blooms and a few peppers. Not to mention that cucumber plant is starting to take over.

Word to the wise – only plant THREE veggies per bale rather than my six… it starts to get a bit crowded

IMG_0532

But never the less – they are all growing growing growing

IMG_0521

IMG_0519

IMG_0524

IMG_0522

IMG_0525

IMG_0527

IMG_0529

IMG_0510

IMG_0513

IMG_0512

IMG_0518

I will tell you this – I have yet to put any sort of plant food on these babies. They have received nothing but water since I planted them (with compost and blood meal).

My very first tomato baby ever started to color up and next thing I knew… it was gone. I am hoping it was from the storms we had and not some little bunnies that happen to flock the neighborhood.

If things keep going the way they are now, then there will be one mighty large harvest coming!

Nom Nom Nom!

Get out your pickling jars ladies!

2 comments

  1. Wow you must live farther south than I do. My plants are starting to get big, but no veggie-babies on them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tomato plants look soooo good! Very very impressed!

    ReplyDelete