Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Jax and Bones

 

Jax and Bones

Murphy dog not only got out of the yard FOUR times yesterday but he also got a new bed!

I actually had bought a bed for him off overstock when I first decided I was going to keep him forever and ever. He wasn’t a fan of the bed though. So back to overstock it went.

Then, as luck would have it, Joss & Main had a sale on Jax and Bones beds. I had never heard of the company before but the beds were too cute to pass up

Spades

Now that the bed has arrived and Murphy has gotten a good night sleep I can tell you these things are legit. Removable cover (a must!), not crazy oversized, trendy high quality fabric, and super cute.

IMG_0500

They also have a few other styles I had considered like the lounges and the cozy mats

Lime/Mosaic

Aren't they so fun?!?! Even better – look that the rope toys!

    

I will be the first to tell you their stuff isn't cheap – BUT I would also tell you its worth it. I don’t think the beds are much more expensive than something you could get at Petsmart or PetCo but the quality is MUCH better!

IMG_0506

I might have to start saving my pennies for a “Bloom” bed for another child of mine…

1 comment