Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Weekend Happenings {a random assortment}

This little guy got his manhood taken away on Thursday.

Since then he has managed to be held like a baby, get as much attention as possible, rock that cone collar, and pay multiple trips to the vet for incision closure since his has come open TWICE

IMG_0470

IMG_0471

IMG_0474

IMG_0477

IMG_5940

IMG_5948

Needless to say much outside of dealing with Murphy didn’t get done this weekend.

I did however, get two trees planted (oak) and hang my super cute Warrenton bird house.

IMG_5927

IMG_5928

IMG_5929

IMG_5933

IMG_5925

IMG_5931

IMG_5934

I also had a carpet cleaner come out EARLY Saturday morning to clean the bathroom tile and my craigslist rug. Since the tile is original to the house I figured a deep clean couldn’t hurt. My hope was that the grount lines would get super shiny but Mr Carpet Man informed me that since the grout lines are so small they wouldn’t get white and shiny, Oh well, Ill take clean tile anyways!

IMG_5917

IMG_5919

IMG_5920

IMG_5921

1 comment

  1. Don't forget to stake that tree!!!! Love all your yard work stuff by the way! good work on your garden!!! it gets easier every year and you learn where and how many to plant as time goes on. I still go over board on my cukes/zucchini plants.....

    ReplyDelete