Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Celebrate : Aaron and April Wedding and Brunch


Well, its official - after last weekend all three of my brothers are married! I didnt keep my camera around much on the actual wedding day but I do have a few snap shots!

My mom bought these amazing charms online and put pictures in them of family that has passed on both sides. They were then attached to April's bouqet - it was such a great reminder that though they arent here in person they were still present.



 








 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day after the wedding my parents hosted a brunch for all our out of town family and close friends as a way of thanking them for coming and to spend time with everyone before they left. Its was so relaxed and the weather could not have been more perfect. A great end cap to the wedding weekend!









I feel like I am so short on words today but I guess I made it up with pictures, right?! Enjoy your Monday friends!

No comments