Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Create : Monogram Chair Covers





This past weekend my brother got hitched - it was such a special time for him and his new bride. I honestly dont think I have ever seen him happier.

Before going through all the rehearsal dinner/wedding pictures I wanted to show you my moms most recent creation. The resturant that the rehearsal dinner was held in needed very little decorations. Besides burlap table runners, a banner, and a wreath, the only other major decorations were these adorable chair covers.

His had one row of pleats and hers had three rows of ruffles and both were adhearded to the chair with pretty lace bows. The cover itself folds over the chair and then ties.

I had the monograming done here in Tulsa by a friend and she did a fantastic job with such a quick turn around.

I figured they turn these into cute throw pillows on their bed or framed with a rehearsal picture.

No lie, I want everything monogrammed now. It just seems to add so much more elegance!!

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Lindsey - shes super affordable and does all sorts of onesies and kids clothes!! Plus shes in Tulsa!!!

      Delete