Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Capture : Ethan 9 months

This little nugget is getting so big so fast. Last week I had the privilege of hanging out with this cutie while my brother and sister in law took their first child free vacation. First things first, he is the easiest baby... I would say ever but my niece (one of 5) was pretty dang easy too (I kept her for a week at 6 months old).. even then I am positive there is no way I could have a child right now. No way.

I told my mom to not get her heart set on me yearning for a little one after this or desiring to be a stay at home mom, while I greatly respect all that do, I quickly realized I was not cut out for that. We had so much fun though, the pool/shopping trips/road trips/playing with friends all in a few short days.

I brought my camera with me in case I had time to grab a few pictures of him and as nap time rolled around on the last day I realized I had zero pictures with my big camera. These are taken in the back yard under a shade tree just stilling on a blanket... goes to show you can get professional quality portraits anywhere. I plopped him down on this blanket and spent about 15 minutes making silly faces and taking leaves from his hands but I'd say even on the cusp of a nap he did great. 

Check out those two big teeth and all those yummy rolls...









I had to save my favorite for last.... someone has to caption this! Gosh, cracks me up every time I look at it




No comments