Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Celebrate : Julianne and Anthony









There are those friendships you choose to be apart of and others you are just simply blessed with, more like family. Julianne was the first friend I ever had - I have literally "known" her since the day she was born. There are very few childhood memories that I have that do not include her. We were sidekicks, best friends, sisters. First sleepovers, first recitals, first "boyfriends", we learned to swim together, did our homework together, and made up the craziest stories about Oksana Baiul - heck, Julianne might still be sucking a pasi had it not been for a promised sleep over at my house ;) .

Watching her get married last week to her best friend was just the icing on the cake. Not only was the venue fantastic, the weather unbeatable, and every detail thought about - she was the most gorgeous bride. ever.

These are the moments our moms must have talked about as they thought into the future. Little did they know their babies lives would still be intertwined - and friends we will always be!

**some photos from my dslr others from my iphone**

2 comments

  1. Aww! Sweet words & beautiful photos, Sarah! I'm thankful you were there!

    ReplyDelete