Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Capture : Luke 2 months


I am going to go ahead and give you fair warning - I couldn't chose my top 5 or top 10 - get ready for picture overload. Whats pitiful is this isn't even half of what I have for this sweet family. I couldn't narrow down all the great images!

You ll remember Luke from when he first came home. I cant believe that was two months ago!!

Luke's dad is a pilot (hence the aviation motif) and his parents met working in a Mexican restaurant (see: sombrero). I love that we were able to incorporate a bit of who they are and their history into Luke's pictures!

Enjoy!






















1 comment

  1. Love,love,love them all!!! You've captured the softness and sweetness of Luke (and his Mommy&Daddy too). Thanks oh so much Sarah!

    ReplyDelete