Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Life in an Insta–take two

I have been an awful blogger this week – terrible in fact.

Don’t hate me, please. I promise to be better next week.

Here are some upcoming projects to peak your interest: Dining room chairs paint/upholster, desk overhaul, hutch facelift, siding vs paint, straw bale gardening (time to plant), and a dog bed for the newest addition.

No one has called on that cute face this week – so I have officially adopted him. Murphy now has tags, a collar, leash, and is getting groomed and checked up today.

IMG_0205

This is his “I'm not sure about this petco place, ma'” face

I started to feel a little guilty buying stuff for him and nothing for my diva cat – so she got a new collar too

IMG_0214

So now we have two new collared kids in this house. One, however, loves car rides A LOT more than the other…

IMG_0218

Goodness hes a filthy pup. Just you wait until he gets all handsome – those neighborhood girls wont be able to contain themselves no chain link fence can hold them back.

IMG_0209

In other news, I drank the best tea yesterday – plus side is that it came in a glass bottle that had “homemade goodness” etched into it. Like any good DIY-er I saved the bottle for a future unknown project that might surface in a few months or years…

IMG_0201

It was a stay later than 6pm and work through lunch kind of week – this chick is excited to leave the office early today and head to Houston. Y’all my excitement cannot be contained!

And just for giggles lets look at that sweet face one last time

IMG_0199

4 comments

  1. Awww congrats on being a new puppy-mommy! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you kept him...looks like he will be a great pet! How is your Diva Kitty taking the new addition?And I like his name...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly how I got my puppy too!!! Here's the post I wrote when I found him: http://adventuresinemilyland.blogspot.com/2011/01/charles-brown-bagel-what-am-i-running.html

    I love him so much now I can't imagine him not being around! He is the best company ever!

    ReplyDelete