Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Life in a Insta

I have this new obsession.

Instagram.

Its an app on the Iphone (and now android) – most of you know about it and use it. I, however, only used it to “edit” pictures I took with my phone. Then one day it dawned on me – I can follow people and see everyone else’s instagrams. Its like stalking taken to a whole new level. Creepy but cool.

Anyways, here is my life lately in a Insta!

IMG_0083

Who knew Garden Ridge had it in them to actually sell cool stuff… I was dumb founded

IMG_0086

This was in my grandparents apartment. I think its true – she’s hanging out in a special place now

IMG_0087

Because everyone wants to go to the doctor when they are on bereavement

IMG_0088

Step. Awesome

IMG_0089

Cutest Cupcake liners for the cutest cupcakes

IMG_0091

It’s a hard life being that precious

IMG_0092

Bloom

IMG_0093

A seriously hard life

IMG_0109

Told you they were the cutest cupcakes. Made for a jungle themed babyshower

IMG_0110

Drying out my recently washed ziplock bags – no use throwing them away. Its official – I have become my grandmother Smile

IMG_0116

Bloom

IMG_0119

These were EVERYWHERE on this plant. Kind of crazy

IMG_0145-001

A Tree grown into a bush on the side of mi casa. Operation “Tree extraction” begins tomorrow. Wish me luck.

IMG_0148

Gods gift to mankind.

Happy Weekend friends! If you’d like to see my happenings in real time follow me on intagram (Twentyonefiftynine) See you back here Monday with some fun new projects!

3 comments

  1. I just got super hooked on instagram too! Love your baggie drying method! And those cupcakes look so yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sign is awesome...I have 3 boys so I can relate! And now I'm wanting some crispy tortilla chips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great idea for reusing the baggies!

    ReplyDelete