Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Burn baby Burn

When I moved into my humble abode I received some fantastic house warming gifts. One in particular, was my favorite candle from Anthropologie. I love the container and boy howdy does it smell so yummy.

IMG_5525

IMG_5528

IMG_5529

A few days ago my favorite candle had its last burn.

I wasn’t quite ready to let it go so why not recycle it?!

IMG_5524 intro

IMG_5610useful

Candle wicks from Michaels, boiling water in an every day pot, old sauce jar, and a pencil far past its life time

IMG_5532

IMG_5537

IMG_5533

IMG_5538

Melt wax (via stove top), pour into the recycled sauce jar, and set aside to cool

IMG_5609

IMG_5607

IMG_5615

and there you have it!

IMG_5606 candle

2 comments

  1. Awesome. I have these jars too. Thanks so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the size and shape of those jars as compared to a regular mason jar. They sure do make a great candle :)

      Delete