Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Friday {Random Thoughts}

I saw this tutorial and figured it was an easy DIY must.

$1 tie found in Warrenton and $3 wooden beads (1” thick) from Michaels and lookey what we have, a super cute $4 necklace from a neck tie.

IMG_0032

IMG_0033

Besides the dreaded date with my seam ripper – damn you bobbin – this necklace only took around 30 min to make. Easy Peasy. This may or may not be my new go-to gift. Easy AND cute!

This darling face stayed with me last week – as you very well know.

IMG_0015

What you don’t know is that I took advantage of my alone time with her on Thursday afternoon and had an impromptu photo shoot. Vintage quilt in the back yard on a sunny day with a smiling baby. Bliss

IMG_5258

IMG_5275

IMG_5293

IMG_5299

IMG_5311

IMG_5322

IMG_5321

I might be partial – but that’s one pretty baby. I cant wait to kiss on those cheeks this weekend during Easter celebrations.

Speaking of which – any one have fun family plans? We are having a cookout at my house (first ever) with a side of egg hunt and Saturday night Easter service. My heart is full. I cant wait to have everyone together- happy – healthy – and then praising the one who sacrificed so much for us.

Happy weekend!

2 comments