Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Its been awhile

Have you ever had those times when things become so much that instead of getting the most important done – nothing gets done?

I have this fine line between being worked hard enough and being really productive -  to being worked too hard and I just cant seem to get focused and prioritized. Its like the difference between 110% and 130% – once you get me to 130% I am too overwhelmed to focus.

Life lately feels like it has been at 153%.

Then I remind myself – everyone is overworked at home, school, and/or work. I am not the only one that feels like I just need to keep on swimming.

All this to say – sorry I have been MIA. Projects have been put on hold, emails have gone unanswered, and blogging got shut in the proverbial junk drawer.

This blog was never meant to become famous and attain thousands of followers. Instead it was a way for me to show my friends and family recent projects at my new home and feel like I was doing a good job at “keeping in touch” (one of my biggest flaws). Sometimes I just need to remind myself  that no matter how many followers I have or comments I get, this blog is serving its purpose. This blog keeps me in touch with those I care about most.

Vent sesh over.

Whew.

Lets turn the page. Time to look at pictures – they always seem to make our to do lists disappear… right?!

IMG_6882

IMG_1261

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This little booger turns one tomorrow… say what? Lexi girl is my littlest side kick and the fact that she is growing so quickly makes me want to stop time.

I could have sworn this was just yesterday

IMG_1790

Check back tomorrow for a full on Lexi tribute!

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Did I mention I am working with the fabulous Britt Hulsizer on branding this little biz I have going?

image

 

There is a little sneak peek at some cards she’s currently working on … bah so exciting! Next to get a branding boost? This little site and maybe even some social networking spots. Stay tuned

Okay, time to head out – have a fabulous Tuesday, Okay?

1 comment

  1. Good for you on expanding "this little biz" you've got going!! So excited to see more posts about it!

    ReplyDelete