Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Just a few randoms

I have so many big projects in the queue for myself and clients. There will be a day I get it all done… today just isn't that day.

I was able to get a few small projects complete like these three thrifted lamps

IMG_6860IMG_6876

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I forgot to get before pictures – but to give you an idea – where you see green was once wood… yikes!

The pink used to be brass.

IMG_6867

Aren't these so fun and retro? I think they would be so cute on a buffet or entry way

IMG_6861

IMG_6876IMG_6878

This lamp would be such a cute addition to a little girls room, a bathroom, or even a dresser top. I love the feminine aspect of it with the crystal and pink. Maybe I should keep these…

Neh – I’ll send them to a good home.

For those of you not in Oklahoma that wish you could buy some of these things – the lamps might be more your thing. Shipping isn’t bad and since these aren't heavy wont cost you an arm and a leg.

All three lamps are $30 each – with the green ones being sold as a pair.

Let me know if you are interested in the comment section or shoot me an email from the link above and to the right!

1 comment

  1. LOVE those lamps! New lamps can be so expensive but I think you did a great job of finding some thrifted ones that could be fixed up to be so cute!

    ReplyDelete