Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Glitter Pumpkins

Quick projects are my most favorite. Its my own personal form of instant gratification.

These babies took a mere 15 minutes to create and (fingers crossed) will sparkle all fall!

IMG_7090

Pumpkins are expensive this year – and really don’t fit in the budget. I found these three – carvable – pumpkins at The Dollar tree but had no intention of actually going through with the carving.

IMG_7075

IMG_7078

I slopped Modge Podge all over the pumpkins and then doused them in glitter. 15 minutes later my porch was sparkling!

IMG_7087

NOTE : If you do not like the orange showing through I would suggest spray painting your pumpkins before adding glitter.

In my mind the orange that peeks through makes these pumpkins look a tad more real – its all personal preference

Add a few mums to your décor and next thing you know its fall!

IMG_7088

IMG_7099

IMG_7091

IMG_7097

Have you started your fall decorating? Its recently gotten cold here, so it feels much more normal to be decorating for fall now than it did when the temps were near 90…

No comments