Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Smoothie Magic

Kale, carrots, Greek yogurt, and fruit.

No one is claiming that sounds tasty.

Especially when it looks like this

IMG_1293

Yum.

what is crazy about this – is that this is actually a VERY tasty little treat.

I know you are thinking I have lost my mind but I promise its good. For the first few I had to choke them down … and then I found the secret.

IMG_1294

crystal lgith 2

This strawberry awesomeness is literally a life saver in a package. My smoothie hasn’t ever tasted better.

crystal lgith

IMG_1306

Those two together equal a happy and healthy me.

My morning mix includes – a good handful of kale, one whole carrot peeled, two heaping tablespoons of yogurt, a handful or two of strawberries, half a crystal light pouch, and water. I like to mix mine in an off brand magic bullet so that I can blend and go. Handy dandy if you ask me!

Don’t let the brown drink fool you… its uber tasty!

IMG_1298

What's your go to morning mix? Smoothie? Coffee black? Or maybe you are simply an OJ fan.

No comments