Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Sneak Peak : Jerseylicious

Over the holiday weekend I went to the same estate sale … three times…

It was that good. Fabric galore. Furniture in amazing shape.

There might have been a moment when I mention how I wish I was related to the woman whose house it was. Maybe.

IMG_6814

IMG_6816

All jersey yo!

There is a good chance I will have more maxi skirts than I can wear but hey it was less than $1 a yard.

Yep, you read that right. I got over 10 yards of jersey for under $15…. be jealous.

IMG_6815

IMG_6817

There are a few tutorials out there for maxi skirts but surprisingly not many and very few cute ones. Who knew?! After I get one under my belt I will tell you all about making a maxi skirt and what did and did not work for me.

I also got a bunch of other things from this same house…

IMG_6809

IMG_6805

IMG_6796

A grain sack, four gorgeous hankies, two cooling racks, a rolling pin, waffle iron, queen sized vintage sheets, and brass duck book ends.

Sadly, this doesn’t include the two metal shelves I bought for the garage and the amazing low boy chest.

I’ll show those soon – promise!

1 comment

  1. Love those duck head book ends!! And can't wait to see your maxi!

    ReplyDelete