Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Create : Gearing Up

I just had a small mental break. You guys, Vintage Market Days is in 3 weeks! I have so much work to accomplish before then. Good thing the weekends around here have been beautiful. Time to really crack down and get some projects finished.

Want to see what I have done lately?

IMG_2183IMG_2187

IMG_2182

One night last week when all the reruns were on I decided to turn off the tv and get out some paint. I cranked up the worship music and had at it. No real plan in mind, just freedom to paint whatever came.

Wouldn’t this piece be great in a bedroom/nursery/playroom? Sometimes its hard to give this stuff up!

IMG_2172

IMG_2178

IMG_2179

I also got in some major furniture painting! Dresser drawers/nightstand/headboard – that’s a heck of a lot of sanding and painting. Its all starting to come together though

IMG_2190

IMG_2195IMG_2198

The fabric was put to use recovering the folding chairs from Warrenton. Copper trinkets are going to be added to the copper tea pot, also from Warrenton.

Don’t you want to use that fabric for everything in your house? So fun. So summer. So perfect!

What have you guys been up to? Getting any fun projects done?

1 comment

  1. You are going to have the cutest booth! I can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete