Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Create : Bookshelf

I will bring you all sorts of Warrenton goodies tomorrow – I just need to get through the pictures first.

Today though, you get a fun nursery bookshelf a friend brought over to have painted.

They couldn’t decide on a color but instead sent over pictures of the nursery. From there I chose three colors – you might remember these

image

The bottom right is a pale minty blue – not white.

I know I took before pictures but they have run away and I cant seem to find them. So, you get afters!

IMG_1705

IMG_1697

IMG_1701

IMG_1713

IMG_1700

IMG_1702IMG_1710

IMG_1703

IMG_1698

The entire bookshelf was the blonde wood color you see at the bottom. This was also distressed with baby wipes! I will be honest with you though, a piece this big took almost an entire pack of baby wipes. At $1.50 a package I am not too worried, especially since I spend upwards of $5 on a sanding block that doesn’t last me more than a few projects.

This time I used CeCe Caldwell paint in California Gold, Nantucket Spray, and Santa Fe Turquoise 

I wasn’t aware how much paint the bookshelf would need, but I like the pigment of these paints and how bright they are so I went with it.

Painted anything lately?

1 comment

  1. Love those colors for a nursery! Very cute and cheerful..

    ReplyDelete