Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Create : “Oh Boy” baby shower

This past weekend I was lucky enough to throw a baby shower for a dear friend. She is welcoming her second child, Liam, very soon and I wanted a chance to be able to shower her with love, prayer, and of course gifts!

heather shower invite blog

I started by creating an invitation to be handed out to the women we both serve with at church. (don’t mind the green – I didn’t think the world should know my address/phone number)

I am not sure where the “Oh Boy” theme came from but for some reason it was what came out of me when making the invite. So, naturally I wanted to carry that through the shower.

IMG_2125IMG_2129

IMG_2126

“Oh Thank You” was placed by the presents and “Oh Yum” signs labeled all the food and drinks. All the signs and banners were made by yours truly. I will get you links to those soon

IMG_2153

IMG_2163

The food all consisted of “oh”s – like an OreO cake, CheetO’s, dOnuts, MarshmallOw’s, Orange sherbet punch, etc.

IMG_2131

IMG_2134

IMG_2137

Snacks on all the tables were “Oh” shaped cereal. As I looked through the pictures I realized I am a much better photographer when I am not hosting the event. I didn’t get any pulled back shots of the food/décor. Just know it was so pretty and relaxed.

The mom to be has a 7 year old daughter – so moms were encouraged to bring their little ones. I picked up hoola hoops and bubbles to keep the little ones entertained!

IMG_2142

IMG_2144

IMG_2145

IMG_2146

All in all it was such a fun, relaxing, gorgeous afternoon celebrating an amazing mom!

IMG_2150IMG_2155

No comments