Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Life in an Insta{gram}

Story of my blogging life – I have been MIA as of late. Here is proof I have been up to no good in the mean time, though!

iphone photos

LtoR // TtoB : Colorado Mountains, Retail Therapy, Best Cheese Plate EVER, New favorite necklace, My babies missed me, Take a seat, New painting, Arm Candy, Tailgating love

iphone collage 2

Live music, the road goes on forever, fall planting, top knot, Apple Pie Moonshine, Homemade oatmeal with Honeycrisp, Takin in some Jesus, Tailgating love, POKES!

IMG_1601

Y’all I felt so successful after creating a top knot {without a sock} on my short/fine hair! Ps my hair is no where near that red. Maybe I can scrounge up a tutorial over the weekend. Here's to hoping!

IMG_1354

Those shoes… er moccasins… are my most favorite possession to date. Seriously, y’all – forget toms these are the most comfy things your feet have ever worn. Mine are Minnetonka – I bought them a little snug bc the leather WILL stretch. They fit like a glove now!

Cross your fingers – maybe I’ll get some good DIYs done this weekend. Enjoy your extra hour this Sunday!

No comments