Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Hard to Believe

Its so hard to believe that a year ago my house looked like this:

IMG_3218

IMG_3270

IMG_3318

Master closet

IMG_2744

IMG_2748

IMG_3321

IMG_3334

Dining room looking into the living room

IMG_3339

IMG_3365

Garage with my lifes possessions

IMG_2788

Living room looking into the kitchen

IMG_2769

Now the Master

My how fast a year goes by! Most days I forget what my house USED to look like – how dated it was at one time. Some of these rooms aren't even recognizable to me – I had to think about which room it might have been.

I still remember that feeling – I had just spent all this money becoming a homeowner and, at the time, all I had to show for it was a very cold construction site. My family and I spend last thanksgiving MOVING all my stuff into the garage. Christmas was spend ripping up carpet and expanding walls. New Years eve there was no big party or midnight kiss – that was a day completely engrossed in paint.

I don’t think I have ever worked so hard in my life (besides on that front flower bed:) and all the while my parents were right there with me. Slugging through it without a complaint one.

Looking back reminds me just  how grateful I am that they are my parents and that I got to do this along side them.

2 comments

  1. Post the update pictures all again in one post!!!

    I love seeing your house and all you have done, it is so inspiring to what us as young single women can do!!!

    ReplyDelete