Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Eat my Dust

There definitely isnt a shortage of dust round these parts - thats for sure.

I never expected sheetrock work to be so messy. At least I can be thankful the carpet isnt staying because after a week of mud/tape action that carpet is a gonner. Spills and Splatter evvvvverywhere.



That's the last of the sheetrock chatter - I hope.

The next couple days go something like this



Which means my lunch breaks next week will be spent taking pictures of all the progress (bad light by the time I get off work)

Happy Friday friends - and incase you werent aware - GO POKES!

1 comment

  1. I am in love with this blog and getting to see your house projects! You are so creative missy! Please come to OKC and be my house consultant when you are finished!

    ReplyDelete