Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Floor Plan

I realized today that I have never shown the floor plan to the house. There isn't much to it but this will give you a better idea as to how its laid out.



There are four doors of entry: Front Door, French Door, Garage Door, and Side Utility Door

You'll see I pointed out where some things have changed - hopefully this gives you a point of reference

Today the floor guy is coming out to start working. I get to go by tonight and pick out a stain color - hello happiness. I told him I was looking for a "dark chocolate" color - hopefully that's descriptive enough.

Some inspiration {pinterest is blocked at work or I would have done better on the inspiration side}






This will be the first weekend that the house is "off limits" due to the floor refinishing. I am so excited to be able to sleep in and not wake at 7 am on a Saturday worrying about all the things that need to be done at the house. It  might be my birthday weekend but I see some Advil PM in my future.

1 comment

  1. Haha "Pinterest is blocked at work." Such a bummer.
    I'm loving the stain color. It's going to look great!

    ReplyDelete