Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Wish List


Even though I asked for work clothes this year - because well we all know how good I am at buying work pants - I still felt it necessary to look around and pine after a few home necessities.

Like this West Elm beauty. If only she were tufted


Essex Upholstered Ottoman, Ikat Gray/Flax
via
 Or what about this super cute bath mat


Stripe Bath Mat
via
  isnt he a hoooot - I know typical but I do think he sure is a cutie 

via
I saw these and my first thought was : "I COULD MAKE THOSE" and then I stored them away in my mental file folder labeled "Things I saw and should make but wont get around to"
via
  this (colapsable) laundry basket could really come in useful - especially since I dont have a ton of extra storage space lying around.

via
Okay, I'm off to try and be productive. We'll see how far that gets me. I promise more update pictures soon... well as soon as I can actually get into my house


2 comments

  1. I LOVE all of these things. And don't worry I am not officially stocking your blog and home remodeling. SO fun!

    ReplyDelete