Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Chunky Knit

Fall is coming in fast to Oklahoma, as a matter of fact, tomorrow the high is in the low 60's. Just for clarification, last night at tennis it was 91 degrees. This ship can turn on a dime!

All the talk about cooler weather has me yearning to start knitting again. You'll remember the baby blanket I knit a solid 3 years ago. Wow. I've since knit a few other things but these chunky knit blankets have me busting out all the heart eyes!





1.2.3.4.

I'm telling you, they are just gorgeous! The only downfall to the really chunky knits is all the yard it takes to create such fullness. If you are looking for a super soft wool its going to get a little on the pricey side.

I rather enjoy knitting when the weather turns rainy or cool but if you arent into knitting in general there are lots of adorable knits on Etsy!






1.2.3.4.

Tell me those aren't to die for? I mean how could you not want to cuddle up under that soft heavy blanket and binge watch all the netflix humanly possible?

I'm typically such a vintage quilt junkie but I am starting to think about changing my tune. Tell me, whats your favorite blanket?

No comments