Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Create : Handmade Christmas for HIM

For the past two years I have dabble in Handmade Christmas gifts. I love putting in real thought as to what my friends and family would love to have and taking the time to make something extra special.



Last year I made interchangeable framed prints, cheeseboard from leftover butcher-block, polka dot wine glasses, outdoor games, and a wind chime from a tea pot.

                        
Today, though, I want to share a few ideas for all the men in your life!

Gifts can be as large and extravagant as you would like - I think it all depends on the guy you are creating for. Here are a few ideas that range from easy to difficult.

 
Monogrammed etched whiskey glasses with a small bottle of Jack Daniels
 Make a Mini S'Mores Grill >> For the serious S'More lover!

Wooden Bowtie- "Phloyd"

Ana White | Build a Wood Cooler by Birds and Soap | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans

DIY wooden couch sleeve. Creative alternative to the end table or coffee table
Couch Sleeve <-- talk about handy!


Giant Connect 4. Best. lawn game. EVER.


There you go - just a few DIY Christmas Gift ideas for all those lucky guys in your life. 

Don't forget there is always Ladder Golf and Cornhole!

Later this week I have some great ideas for the women in your life - including new moms and brides!

Maybe I'll even through in a day for your fur babies...

No comments