Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Create: Handmade Christmas {part one}

I loved the gifts I gave this year - I could have kept all of them and been very happy.

Our extended family participates in White Elephant instead of getting everyone gifts. So, in keeping with my personal Handmade theme I also "made" the white elephant gift too.

I use made loosely on this one because I bought the frame at Hobby Lobby (1/2 off) and found the printables online - but I did put it all together...

 

One frame was for my brothers girl friend and the other was White Elephant. I also added an extra printable you can fine here 


 I love how the prints change with the holidays. You could even add in a birthday printable, anniversary printable, and/or school starting printable.




So there you have it, an easy "Handmade" gift that all will love and is every changing!

No comments