Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Life Lately : Snow and Decor

If you haven't heard (oooozing with sarcasm) it snowed in Tulsa the end of last week leaving a lot of people out of school and off work. Except for yours truly. Man, I miss those snow days. I did still find time to snap a few pictures though. There is just something about the undisturbed snow that is so pretty. And peaceful. Le sigh.









Besides freezing my tush off taking pictures, I also put up Christmas decor. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any reason to clean my house so - and random assortment of pictures is all you get today. Pictures like my new wreath I made for $12(!!), and glittered pinecones because they are so cute, and Murphy/Maggie's stockings. My tree this year might be my favorite Christmas decoration - ever - ever ever. I love it. Even more, I love that it was only $40 from Walmart, but more on that later!

Back to pictures - because who really READS blogs anyways, am I right or am I right?!










No comments