Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Create : Make Her Blush Invites

IMG_8689

IMG_8695

IMG_8705

IMG_8697

IMG_8683

I am getting so excited for this shower – now that the invites have been sent it seems all that more real! Cant hardly believe the time has come to celebrate my very best friend getting married!

Last night my mom asked if I had started on any of the décor yet…. well, about that. No!

The good thing is I now know what my weekend is going to consist of and I am so happy about it. Crafting might be my most dominate love language.

Thanks again to Brit over at Paper and Post for always coming through with such amazing designs!

4 comments

  1. I love all these paper products you have been posting. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sarah! Can't wait to see how fabulous you make all these parties you have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the invites you have posted....will check out your link next time I need some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful!!! Now I just need to plan a celebration :) Be blessed! xox

    ReplyDelete