Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Life : Mexico in May and Warrenton

I have mentioned Warrenton before here and here and here and here – but the easiest way to describe the experience is a junkers paradise!

IMG_5383

Twice a year people from all over flock to this little haven to enjoy their self some fantastic junk and scour till they can scour no more.

Well kids, I am officially off to scour! That’s right I am headed back again for more walking, junk food, and great finds!

______________________________________

Even more exciting is the trip that just got paid for in May.

Cancun. Entire WEEK.

May cant get here soon enough

and I get to go experience paradise all because two people fell in love

Most amazing wedding venue to date!

Okay – bragging done. Enjoy your Thursday!

3 comments

  1. Looks amazing! Enjoy. : )

    Smiles!
    Sammy ~ Renew Redo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cancun sounds AMAZING! It's still daggum winter up here in PA.... I'm ready for warm weather! Have fun on your trip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeee! Doug and I are feeling overwhelmed by the support of friends and family coming out to Cancun! I have never felt so blessed and absolutely can't wait to celebrate with you!
    Love, Steph

    ReplyDelete