Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Murphy Dog

Over the winter time I let Murphy’s hair grow up – a shag if you will. He is a very active pup and seems to find all the dirt/sticks/leaves he can while he’s outside. I swear he is a magnet to anything messy. It was getting to the point I was bathing him every week and having to brush him almost every night. That more maintenance than I do for myself. Kidding. Kind of.

IMG_1663

IMG_1676

IMG_1679 

Times were a changing – Murphy’s shag needed to go. Plus – it would be nice to know he could see me.

And now I give you the preppy/cleaned/suave Murphy Dog

IMG_1686

IMG_1684

IMG_1691

Say what? I own a Schnauzer and not a Bear?

In the summer his skirt (or the longer hair) gets trimmed pretty short but since it is still a bit chilly here I left him longer than usual.

IMG_1679

IMG_1691

There you have it – a Murphy Dog transformation

1 comment