Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Warrenton Recap {The Goods}

Now that you have an idea what shopping is like in Warrenton lets get to the good stuff – you know where all my monies went to…

I went into this trip looking for one particular thing – which I managed to find – but you’ll hear about that tomorrow.

Today lets talk all the other, unplanned, purchases

IMG_5420

There is the loot – or at least some of it – missing from this picture are the other three chairs, my special buy, and two pairs of antlers

IMG_5421

IMG_5422

I really need to think of a name for this little guy – an iron peacock! Sure fits my fancy and will make my front yard look stellar once all that landscaping goes in!!

IMG_5424

I have fun planting ideas for this $1 find. Cheerful yellow tiered hanging basket. Be still my heart.

IMG_5423

Another piece of yard art in bird house form. The colors were too happy to be passed up – on the opposite side is a pretty lavender roof. If I were a bird this house would be my palace.

IMG_5425

IMG_5426

IMG_5429

IMG_5430

IMG_5431

IMG_5432

IMG_5433

I gave up my clothes line and got a drying rack in its place! This particular drying rack is from the early nineteen hundreds – in some booths these were going for $75 bucks (that’s if you could find them) but this little girl got hers for $20 bucks. Come to momma! I cannot wait to use this – yep, I plan on using this for its intended purpose. Surprising, I know!

IMG_5437

IMG_5438

IMG_5439

IMG_5440

And lastly is this little box. I see it being the perfect accessory for my desk once its all beautified – think pens, papers, and magnets!

Oh wait, that isn't the last buy. I forgot to show you my chairs! My plan is to completely overhaul them and in the end have some original dining room chairs! I even envision some coordinating prints for the front and back and adding making sure the nail head trim comes back with a splash!

IMG_5427

IMG_5428

So now you’ve seen it all – minus what I have to show you tomorrow. Fun buys, right?

Now do you have the Warrenton itch??

1 comment