Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Write it on our heart

Recently I have realized sometimes we, read: me, just need some motivation.

I have all sorts of tips to motivate myself to eat right (Cancun trip) or work out (uhhh Cancun trip) but for some reason I cant always seem to find motivation to just play nice.

There are just those days when that lady one lady smacking her gum might cause be to smack her head.

In these times there are some words of wisdom that really helps.

Since this week seems to be dragging, I thought maybe we could all use a bit of motivation.

IMG_2349

IMG_2458

IMG_2461

Dear Romans 12:12 – you are very much needed but oh so hard to practice. Need a challenge?? Try and act this scripture out this week.

image

Can you tell I love Romans 12? Top ten Book/Chapters in the bible… What’s your favorite book/chapter?

Tell me, what gets you motivated? Favorite Scripture?

No comments