Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Create : Glossy Green

I got this cute little pedestal table when I was in college. Its served me well for many years but I have lost use for it.

IMG_7207

Since I cannot possibly pass up a change to get my hands on some bare wood I decided to kick this table up a notch with glossy green paint. Before it was pretty simple…

IMG_7209

IMG_7208

…but now it has some sass

IMG_0310

The green is such a great punch of color – I think this glossy green might be a new favorite of mine.

IMG_0304IMG_0307

The color gives this table such sophistication and turned it from boring to eye catching. Now for the part we all love :: Before and After

IMG_7207IMG_0304

I can picture this in a nursery next to a rocking chair or in a living room between to upholstered chairs. If you didn’t mind the lack of storage it could even serve as a cute night stand.

Do you love this glossy green as much as I do?

No comments