Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Update : Side Table and New Chairs

A lot of times I have people ask me “where do you find that kind of stuff” – in regards to furniture I get a great prices or estate sale finds. Sadly, I usually cant name off where anything was found because it was second hand from somewhere – I just dont know where.

This particular piece was from Goodwill and I only know that because I have Iphone proof.
 image

Its fairly likely if I find a piece of furniture I will always send a picture to my mom for approval. I just need that extra push to buy something – and she has a pretty good eye for duds. Since this was super cheap and in fairly good shape she said yes.

Now it was time to decide how to paint it… I bought it in November. Needless to say, I couldn’t quite decide.
This past weekend the weather was so nice and warm enough to spray so I made myself choose and glossy black it was.

IMG_9245
IMG_9248

IMG_9252

Oh how glossy black fits this table so well. And those legs? Oh those legs!

IMG_9253
IMG_9257

I didn’t touch the original brass feet – just taped them off and painted. I figured they were more suited for au natural.

This mod table is now for sale – contact me if you are interested

As I was taking these pictures last night (excuse the quality) I realized there was a newer update I had yet to share.

IMG_9258

After selling the settee I bought two recliners that, after delivered, I realized weren't the right fit. I was uber bummed but then found these two green graphic chairs soon after at…. MARSHALLS of all places.

IMG_9259IMG_9262

They fit in perfectly with the style of my living room (minus that rug… that rug is only temporary). The color fits with all the warm tones but then you have this sleek modern feel with the arms and print.

The legs and arms match so well with my couch – win win!

IMG_9264
IMG_9263

The extra seating is so nice and I love that the chairs are small enough that they could be moved into a bedroom or up to a table in the future.

IMG_9266

Maggie approves too.

A few last shots for your reading pleasure

IMG_9267
IMG_9274

IMG_9272

IMG_9276

Do tell, do you like the newest additions?

1 comment

  1. The black paint makes the little table look brand new! And I love the color/pattern/style of the new chairs. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete