Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

pINTERESTING : Mason Jar Blender

Pinterest is full of tips and tricks but I feel as though the majority of them wont work as seamlessly as they are portrayed.
Last night I got home from the gym late and didn’t want a big dinner. I figured a protein smoothie would be just right. The thought of cleaning out my blender just wasn’t all that appealing, though.
You see I used to have one of those knock off magic bullets… and then it went to blender heaven.
So I improvised.
IMG_9179IMG_9181
I removed the blade from the bottom of my pitcher that hooks into my blender and added it to a mason jar
IMG_9178
IMG_9182
IMG_9183IMG_9186
Protein mix, frozen strawberries, and some low fat milk – shake it up a bit and then added it to your blender just like you would the pitcher. Blend away.
IMG_9189
IMG_9193
IMG_9192
Who knew it would actually work! After I was finished all I had to do was rinse out the mason jar and call it good.
I would call this one a complete pinterest success and my smoothie was tasty to boot.
Have you tried this before? Any good protein smoothie recipes?

No comments