Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Create: Handmade Christmas {Part Four}

I keep kicking myself for not being more on top of the blogging aspect of Handmade Christmas. No quality pictures to show for some of my favorite gifts.
A while back my mom pinned this:
Pinned Image
As always I decided to make it with my own little spin. My mom loves wind chimes so I wanted to make sure some pretty noise came from her gift.
IMG_1986
I used old utensils found at an estate sale along with beads/chain/clasps from Hobby Lobby.
Jewelry making is not my best trait but I was able to make it work. I added a key ring to hold all the pieces once they were strung on the chain
IMG_1987
IMG_1988
I really wish I had better pictures of this because it was one of my most FAVORITE gifts I gave this year.
The utensils give off such a pretty sound and the beads add some sparkle.
IMG_1990
Ps the tea pot was only $8 at an estate sale! Win!!

2 comments

  1. When I'm finished with chemo, have sold my house, and move back to Oklahoma, I'm going to stalk you until you take me to an estate sale with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do it! Get your self back to 100% and then I'll run you ragged going to estate sales :)

      Delete