Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

The Month of Love–with a side of low calorie

As the month of love comes to an end (on Thursday – hello Leap Year!) I thought I would put together a list of my current loves for you. You’re hanging off the edge of your seat… I can tell.

IMG_0707

These amazing cracker chips are 110 calories for TWENTY SEVEN! Keep in mind my beloved tortilla chips are 140 calories for THIRTEEN. Are they a cracker or a chip… nope just a cracker chip. Light and airy without that low calorie cardboard taste. LOVE

IMG_0708

She's a sleeping beauty diva. When I look at her sleeping so sound and my heart skips a beat I wonder what I will be like when I have kids. There are only so many sleeping pictures you can take of kids without looking verrry creepy.

IMG_0709

One more for the road.

IMG_0712

Two pounds of the largest juiciest red strawberries for $5.00… in FEBRUARY – thank you Sam's for making snack time oh so enjoyable

IMG_0714

IMG_0715

Five can taco soup and freezable containers – this is how a single girl eats y’all – freezable meals only. Seriously though, at 200 calories a (generous) serving how could you go wrong with this tasty delight?

IMG_0718

Add it on top of salad and you have got yourself the best taco salad in all the land. I do not kid.

So those are a slight few of my current (food) loves… and my diva cat…

2 comments

  1. That taco soup sounds delicious! Any chance you want to share the recipe???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya on the tortilla chips. It's so sad!! I also eat those Special K cracker chips as a replacement. And your kitty is precious!!

    ReplyDelete