Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Monday Musings | 1

because who can really put together a cohesive thought on a Monday morning. Hell, I'm lucky to remember to feed the dog and get my eyeliner on straight at the start of each week.



1. This. So powerful. "traces the story of how an untested president, a sidearm-carrying general, top aides, the Secret Service and the Cipro-wielding White House physician, as well as five reporters, four radio operators, three pilots, two congressmen and a stenographer responded to 9/11."

2.  I tried this friday night (if you follow me on snapchat you saw the end result) and loved it!

3. We hit up the dog park on Sunday afternoon, exhausted dog and happy mom. I would say it was a success. 



4. Has anyone read, For the Love by Jen Hatmaker? I got it a few months back and have yet to start it... love it? hate it? tell me everything

5. Following this adoption journey makes my heart smile. 

6. I watched this story Friday night and it was such an eye opener, especially as someone who struggles daily with anxiety and has a history of alcoholism in my family. I can not begin to imagine the courage it must take to openly share like Elizabeth did. 

7. Do you watch Big Brother? Its been my favorite season so far. I just want to put Asian cowboy James in my pocket, hes seriously the best. Any bets on the winner? 

Thats all she wrote folks. Happy Monday!


No comments