Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Picture This : Head-shots

IMG_6105

IMG_6126

IMG_6130

IMG_6145

IMG_6140

IMG_6138

IMG_6154

Photography is such a neat gift. This little hobby takes a moment in peoples lives and captures it forever. Holds the memories safe and sound to revisit at any time.

More than that, I love how my camera an be used to bless others.

I met Holly about 3 years ago while volunteering in our children's ministry at church. In those past three years God has used her and her wisdom to speak so much truth into my life. She is a well-spring of biblical knowledge and has a true heart of gold.

Yesterday Holly shot me a text explaining that a children’s book her and her dad wrote is being published and the publisher informed her she need a head-shot for the book today. We took on the challenge and shot it through the roof. Not so hard when you are as flexible and glowing as Holly.

Holly – I am so excited for this expansion in your family and career. Watching your family grow and your kiddos shine with pride over a new baby is really something special.

No comments