Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Create : Swatch This

IMG_6162

IMG_6158

Wondering what these two pictures have in common? Besides showing me how bad I need to de-clutter my front porch?

+

+

+

+

+

Surprisingly enough, its project time around here again!

 

IMG_6161

IMG_6165

IMG_6168

IMG_6166

IMG_6171

I have wanted to paint my front door since I moved in but with the all red brick it was just too hard to bight that bullet and pick a color.

For as along as I can remember, I've has this special place in my heart for red front doors. Unfortunately, there is no way that can happen at this abode.

Crazy thing about these pictures is that the large bottom swatch is the same as the dark top swatch. Oh, how lighting can change things.

I am leaning more towards the yellow (but a tad darker) and the dark teal. At the moment my intuition is telling me to paint the outside of the door (part that faces the street) yellow and the inside (part that faces the living room) dark teal.

My heart realllllly want to paint the door black but with the awnings over the front windows my living room can stay pretty dark and the black wouldn’t help much.

One day, though!

Painted anything lately? Ever tackled the front door?

No comments