Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Create : Front Door Before/After

image

Last we left off  I was deciding what color to paint the front door. As you can tell – I went with yellow. I knew I didn’t want the yellow as light as the sample so I had them darken it by 25% and it turned into the best buttery yellow ever.

I brushed on the nooks and crannies and rolled the rest. This paint from Lowes is semi gloss with paint and primer in one. Three coats later we were in business.

front door b-a

The front porch still needs to be decluttered but that door sure does look snazzy! I think the bar cart is going to find a new home and I need to stick my curb found foot stool in the garage until I get a chance to make it over. Maybe one day I will get some fabric added to the rocking chair seat and then we will be in business.

Until then here are some more after pictures of the entry!

IMG_6288

IMG_6290

IMG_6168

IMG_6285

No comments