Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Chairish: Coffee Table Must Haves

I was recently introduced to Chairish- have you heard of it? Their tagline is "where designers love to buy and sell" - simply put its a site you can shop some great pieces and also gather TONS of inspiration!

Today I'm joining up with them to talk about various "must haves" for a great coffee table, which to me all boils down to functionality. In my home (see the kitchen here and living room here) functionality is key - along with lots of eclectic pieces! I tend to be a "messy" person by nature - organization is not my forte - so having furniture and accessories that help keep me organized is essential.

So lets get to it! Chairish has tons and tons of coffee tables to choose from - you can browse here. I chose the Sarreid trunk with drawers for stowing away remotes, charger cords, and all those little knick-nacks you seem to find taking up residence on your coffee table. I love love love the mirrored gold and the fun hammered details. There are so many pieces of furniture that can serve as a coffee table and I love the idea of using a trunk to add a bit of spice to your living area.




As for must haves those to me are simple. I like to make sure I have color (flowers), storage for magazines and books (tray) and my favorite candle always lit (Capri Blue in volcano). I also love the idea of adding a little jewelry dish to put hair ties and bobbi pins in - laying on the couch at night seems to be the trigger for me to let my hair down - literally - so having a little dish to catch those odds and ends is great!




1 Capri Blue candle in Volcano (anthropology) 2 Square tray (domino.com) 3 Pineapple Jewelry dish (etsy) 4 faux flowers 5 assortment of books and magazines


Even my own coffee table at home has flowers, books/magazines, and storage. I definitely practice what I preach ;)

Now its your turn, what are your coffee table essentials? Are you more of storage guru or do you love a nice clean space?

No comments