Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Thankful {family}

The amount of work my family has done on this little massive renovation is unmeasurable.

Just my dads handy work alone saved me THOUSANDS of dollars.

We had a huge list for this past holiday weekend including (but not limited to) moving all my stuff into the garage, pulling up carpet, trimming a massive tree, bathroom work, and grouting. Somehow we managed to do all that and a bit more!

My mom and I spent the good part of Friday pulling up carpet, tack strips, and staples from the floor in two bedrooms and the hall while my brother trimmed the tree outside that was hanging on my roof. My handy man dad somehow managed (with the help of my brother) to cut down my existing vanity into a smaller higher version of itself to suit the steal of a deal I got on a piece of granite.

All in all it was a successful couple of days.

If you are anything like me pictures speak a thousand words and before and pictures are the icing on the cake.

Hopefully this helps you picture all the progress that was made









That last little project was a surprise and definitely not scheduled but after much little discussion we decided it would be easier to recreate than to use what we had in this situation. So long shelf paper!

No comments